Ehaus Adds ONIX Capability
Ehaus are delighted to announce that the export functions of all Ehaus websites have been enhanced to include ONIX. Now publishers can save time and take advantage of the trade standard data transfer mechanism directly from their website.
Ehaus websites have always been able to export the data contained in their product catalogues into a variety of formats. The inclusion of export to ONIX for Books format means that a publisher’s website can become the central repository for storing metadata about its titles.
Functionality extends to the production of professional AI sheets and the dissemination of publication information to the trade at large, including Amazon, Nielsen BookData and BDS. Publishers can either upload core data in bulk or manually edit each record via the simple-to- use Ehaus CMS screens. Once the data has been entered it automatically feeds through to the client’s website.
To find out more contact us at email@example.com
- Fast and simple data entry to load and edit your titles
- Secure and reliable storage across two servers
- Store all titles' related data including jacket images, videos and other media
- All data and media readily available via your web site
- Export formats include ONIX, CSV (i.e. spreadheets) and PDF.
- Avoid having to coordinate your ONIX software with your web site
- Produce professional AI Sheets from your web site with the latest prices and availability
- Create catalogues and price lists at the touch of a button
- Access your data securely from anywhere.
"The integration of website functionality with metadata handling and exports for broader marketing and profile purposes represents a leap forward in streamlining the process of producing and selling a publication"
Matthew Pollock, Managing Director